Last November, Mayor Daniella Levine Cava announced Miami-Dade will officially establish an annual “Heat Season” from May 1 through October 31. Coinciding with “Hurricane Season”, these extreme weather seasons have shone a spotlight on the importance of preparation and preventative maintenance for South Florida condo associations. Join us for an interactive discussion as we explore preventative maintenance and what it means for Board members and the care of high-rise buildings. Our session includes topics such as:
- What are the Board’s duties with respect to repair, maintenance, and replacement with the common elements of the community?
- What is included in preventative maintenance?
- How often should Associations have buildings inspected?
- What does inspection of the property include?
- Lorenzo Cardenas, Commercial Producer, USI Insurance Services
- Sinisa Kolar, P.E., Executive Vice President, The Falcon Group
- Avi Tryson, Esq., Managing Partner, Goede, DeBoest & Cross, PLLC
- Doug Weinstein, Vice President of Operations, AKAM
Moderated by: Regan Marock, LCAM, Vice President, AKAM
This webinar was recorded on March 16, 2022.