The labor contract between SEIU Local 32BJ and the Realty Advisory Board on Labor Relations expires at 11:59 pm on April 20, 2022. Though negotiations are taking place, it is possible residential properties will not know if a strike will be called until the final hours of negotiation. How can Boards prepare for possibility of building service workers such as doormen, handymen, porters, elevator operators stopping work? View our interactive discussion as we welcome Robert Schwartz, a senior attorney from the Realty Advisory Board.
Topics covered include:
- An overview of the contract negotiations.
- Effects on building operations if a strike is called.
- How your management company can help prepare for a possible strike.
- Robert S. Schwartz, Esq., Executive Vice President, Realty Advisory Board on Labor Relations, Inc.
- Andrew Leight, Senior Vice President of Operations, AKAM
Moderated by Elise Rosemarin, Senior Vice President, AKAM
This webinar took place on March 15, 2022. The recording will be posted at a later date.