AKAM was joined by Sherwin Belkin and Aaron Shmulewitz, Esq. from Belkin Burden Goldman, LLP for an interactive Webinar Series on New York City’s Local Law 18 as it relates to condos, co-ops and rental buildings.
Key topics covered during the webinar:
- Background & Stats on Short-Term Rentals & Airbnb Listings in NYC
- An Overview of NYS / NYC Short-Term Renting Rules
- The Effect of Local Law 18 on Short-Term Renting in NYC
- Impact on Cooperatives & Condominiums — What Boards & Managing Agents Should Consider
- Best Practices for Handling Short-Term Renting
- Sherwin Belkin, Partner at Belkin Burden Goldman, LLP
- Aaron Shmulewitz, Esq., Partner at Belkin Burden Goldman, LLP
- Andrew Leight, Senior Vice President of Operations at AKAM
Moderated by Gil Maman, Vice President of Business Development at AKAM.
This webinar was recorded on March 08, 2023.