As your community association enters budget season, your Board may notice Property and Casualty Insurance is a significant line item. How do you manage your risk and get the most out of your policy? View our panel discussion on all things regarding Association insurance.
Topics covered include:
- How can you manage your association’s rate?
- What are some common mistakes associations make?
- How should you involve your association attorney in the insurance claim process?
- What are some tips to have your insurance claim as soon as possible?
- How can your property management company help mitigate risk?
- S. Kyla Thomson, Esq., Partner at Goede, DeBoest & Cross, PLLC
- Tammy Hynes, Operations Manager at Assured Partners
Moderated by: Regan Marock, LCAM Vice President at AKAM